Bucket lists

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 42 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Since finding out, has anyone made up a bucket list?! What things have you/ would you put on there ? 

Purely just out of curiosity and for a bit of fun :)  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I love this!! Fingers crossed you find someone that can help you get up the courage to learn to dive soon!! Hopefully the fatigue doesn’t affect it too much?! 

New skills sounds lovely! Thinking about it I’ve never been able to bake brownies, I love baking cakes and breads but brownies have always been a nightmare for me, I’m adding that to the list! Perfecting a brownie! Ok hand tone2 haha 

• My concern about nude swimming is that when I was in the water  the Japanese would try to harpoon me and when I tried to get out Greenpeace would throw buckets of water over me and push me back in!

Gragon. xx

• FormerMember

Hi

This, in my opinion, is the best brownie recipe ever

http://annajones.co.uk/recipe/salted-caramel-crack-brownies

Xx

• FormerMember

Thank you!! I’ll be giving these a go I LOVE salted caramel Drooling face

ill let you know how I get on, though with my track record with brownies I will probably ruin them! Haha 

• FormerMember

I’m adding a boudoir shoot to my list!! Something I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do but never had the guts!!  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gragon

Now that was really worth reading i just cant stop smiling about it. 

• FormerMember

All last year I could not go away till Xmas, where we had a lovely hotel room and I was so relaxed, yes I was not well Xmas day so we had room service watching tv. Because of treatment.

so this year we decide to sell our motor home and spend the money on hotels, where hubby would get a break from helping me. We have already booked 3 uk breaks and yesterday I booked one more for this year and enough one in March next year. My best friend is over the moon and says get some more booked. Then my mum who is 89 said I can’t believe you have booked to go away while you are ill.

it has really hurt me as she know I have incurable lung cancer and do not know how many years iv got.

so my bucket list is to have and see as many places that I’m able, no desire to swim with dolphins anymore and fly in a helicopter. Just a nice quiet life

take care everyone, and do what you want to do not what others may think we should not do

• FormerMember

You’re right Chris. You just have to keep doing things. I’ve got theatre tickets for next year. When I told my friend I wasn’t sure if I’d be well enough to go, she said that if we didn’t book them I definitely wouldn’t be able to go! I’m applying that principle to all my plans now. My husband and I always said we should see more of this country so that’s what we’re doing. 

• FormerMember

I love this!! I have wondered at times if it’s worth booking things too far in the future, but looking at it that way it’s better to book it and be able to go than not book and miss out on something you really want because of a “what if” 

• FormerMember

Diving is off for me, I have a heart condition that panics (unnecessarily) SCUBA schools.  Shame, I hold a PADI master scuba diver cert.  What I did do after diagnosis is go out and by a 40 year old rather run down yacht.  She's needed quite a bit of work, but yesterday I had both sails up and the engine off for the first time. Slight smile  When my health fails I'll either rely on my sons or sell her, in the meantime I'm out as much as my reduced stamina allows.