Website not working

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 42 subscribers

i click on read more and it shows only a little bit more of the message.

why doesn’t it show all the message?

broken.

• Hey Chas, 

Where are you clicking 'read more' exactly? The tech team will need some more information for it to be reported as a bug. Could you perhaps take a screenshot of what you're seeing and post it up for the mods to pass on please?

Thanks

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• Hi

My name's Ellen and I work as part of the Community team here at Macmillan. I'm afraid that at the moment our 'Read more' button doesn't always work the way we'd like it to. On the homepage, it'll show you a few lines more of the post you'd like to read but sometimes it'll take you to the top of the page.

We know this is frustrating and I'm sorry you've been having issues with the 'Read more' button. Please be assured we have this logged with our tech team here and I'm hopeful they'll have a solution soon. 

In the mean time, if you continue to have any issues with the site, or you'd like some support with using the Community then please do not hesitate to get in touch directly on community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team