Early in Remission

• 39 replies
  • 31 subscribers

Hi, i am new to the group and very early in Remission.  I haven't found my feet yet and realise this is going to take some time and work on my part.  I have a whole orchestra of emotions going on which are very out of tune and a mind running at a million miles an hour that I've completed the London marathon too many times to count!  Fatigue in the mix doesn't help.  Lost and confused and very overwhelmed at the moment and just want to reach out and connect with anyone with experience of treading this path

• A very wet day up North - how is everyone today?....... spring is just round the corner I am told.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Mike,A few Spring hellebores to keep us going amid all the gloomy news.Love Jane xx

• Hi Jane, these are beautiful.

We had a walk in Culloden Forest just behind our house at the weekend and there were lots of snowdrops and we have daffodils out in the back garden...... rain is off now and the sun is out - crazy weather.

Having lived 6+ years with a dysfunctional and at times no immune system we are taking the latest virus in our stride and just doing the same things we have always done for years.

This picture came up on my FB of a snowy Ben Nevis makes for quite the backdrop for a wreck at Corpach...... in these times we just need to live our heads and look fir the gold that surrounds us.

((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you,I’ve never posted a photograph here before and am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to technology.My partner John is the complete opposite.It’s damp and drizzly here in Somerset.The garden is full of snowdrops,daffodils,snowdrops and hellebores.It is looking pretty in places. I love your photograph,what stunning scenery.Love Jane xx

• Good morning all

Your picture gave me a chuckle Mike Smile and i like it's sentiment.

Jane your hellibores are so lovely and very upliftingGrinning

All of your photos are very cheery on what is also a very wet and cloudy day in my corner of the northwest too.  The phrase "there is always something beautiful to be found if you look for it" springs to mind and i find so true in many different cirumstances and even everyday.  So important to just take a moment and look as there is always some inspiration that can be found and an appreciation for what is already there which can be easily missed. Thank you for the reminder.

I shall now go back to my smiley daffodils and blushing blossom that i can see from my living room windowBlush

have a great dayHugging

Ourgirlinthenorth 

• Ok, ok so I could not resist this one we got at the weekend.

Our Surrey Crew Heart eyes

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge

• That’s lovely,they look so happy.Jane xx

• I second thatWink joyful and fabulous.

Hugging

Ourgirlinthenorth 

• I third that x

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.