Happy Christmas

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Just want to wish you all a Happy Christmas, yes some folks will still be working through the post treatment bumps on the road but try to take some time to move your focus away from the bumps and try focusing on the positive things that surround you to move you on into the new year that is just around the corner.

Christmas ((hugs)) to all.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks, the Highlander

I’m also choosing to focus on things to be grateful for:

- simply being able to spend this day with my family, at one point I wondered if I’d even make it through 2017 when diagnosed with my high grade NHL given how severe my symptoms were and how quickly they developed 

- recovering well after my breast cancer was diagnosed and treated earlier this year

- the fact my husband who was diagnosed with his follicular NHL earlier this year (a week later) doesn’t need any treatment yet - yay! 

- that our lovely daughters remain resilient and thriving despite everything we’ve been through these last two years

wishing you a very happy New  Year and sending a huge thank you and hug for all your support over these years. 

• Good morning , great to hear your reply and how you focused your eyes on the positive things that have been going on around you regardless of the many bumps on the road.

It now 7.00am on Boxing Day and have just been wakened by our 5 year old granddaughter ready for another day making Lego, having tea parties in her new tepee and playing games Slight smile

Our daughter lives 20mins North West of Inverness in a beautiful glen surrounded with hills covered with forests.

So after breakfast we will get our big coats on and all have a wall in the forests and get some fresh air....... before we eat more Joy

Our other daughter with the three other granddaughters arrive on Saturday from Surrey so Christmas part two starts Christmas treeSantaTada

I do with you and your family a wonderful and healthy 2020 and as always we are around to help out if and when required ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge