Finished treatment

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Hi.

Just wondered if anyone had any advice 

Since finishing treatment I struggle to settle when I'm on my own and at night ive got into a habit of sleeping downstairs as cant settle in bed 

• Hi 

Look out for 's post which includes ref to "this paper" - a very useful thing to read re life after cancer

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • Hi and welcome to our little corner of the Community.

Sometimes the questions asked in this area of the Community may not get any clear answers but just asking the question is one more step in the right direction.

The paper as has been mentioned is a good stepping stone in unpacking where you are at especially the section 'Regain trust in myself?'

Talking to people face to face can help a lot so check to see if you have any Local Macmillan Support in your area or a Maggie’s Centre as these folks are amazing.

Come back as we are around to help unpack the rucksack of stuff you have collected on your journey.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks Mike for reposting the link to the paper.

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.