Hello from me and Keir Stoma my acting bum..happy to learn and not afraid to ask...stay well all..

• 19 replies
  • 21 subscribers

Waiting around for my referal for bowel cancer to the christie Keir  was born 9th 12th 22 early days yet.same probs we all have pancaking leak fears etc.would say so far mostly nothing but good experences....it is what it is and does mostly what it should. Stay well..

• Hi there.

If you have any questions regarding your stoma or products pop them up. I had loads of brilliant advice here. or you can pop things in the magnifying glass and older posts are available 

You can also click on names to read members bio 

Have you named your stoma? Some do I started a thread over a year ago….. What’s your stoma called and why?

There’s some really funny names there. 
    Take care 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Ha ha sorry  Did I read your post wrong. Is your stoma called Keir? 
    There’s an issue with editing it’s not working so I wasn’t able to change it Laughing

Ann
     ‍Art

• Yes .....totally..Keir Stoma..

• Love it 

He must meet Boris and Donald 

Mine was Whoopi or Whoopsadaisy or after beans Whoopee Cushion.

I lived life to the full flew abroad and ate out. 
    Now she’s in hiding as I’m reversed but remember her fondly. I’m going for a tattoo where she was 

Others will be along , there’s Eddiestomart he’s a positive energy 

Gollum is now gone that cracked me up  I did a funny avatar for him but he’s now in hiding  

Oh another one of my favourites was piglet I think that was Crankshafts though I may have that wrong 

Thanks for joining us and making me smile 

Have a good evening 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Hi  and welcome to the group.

I love your stoma name! I have two stomas, a permanent colostomy and a urostomy- named Boris and Donald after a certain couple of politicians who were active at the time of my surgery.

kindly made me my avatar picture.

Feel free to ask anything in the group, we’re not shy here, and will be happy to help out with any questions or advice based on our experiences. You’re not long out of surgery but it sounds like you’ve got just the right attitude to cope with this. 

Sarah xx

Community Champion Badge

Cervical Cancer Forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Guess the wait is over .....Christie 7th for bloods a 1hr wait then results with consultant.like a 1hr photo shop of back in the day that will do me....

• Brilliant that’s what I like too. Just enough time for a coffee before you can pop back and see what they have to say. 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Seems i am no dead yet... imatinib is likely my first treatment unfortunate side effects are not tripping balls like a 90s rave and not growing a 24inch knob or having a great time but it means i will have sometime to read a big book. how do go to a page for a laugh or make a nice one for just chuckling i dislike saddness what is the point omg?Am an internet idiot though....

• So what’s your treatment plan? 
    Trying to stay positive is my way however I’ve had some info that I need to process. I’m taking time to do just that. 
    Maybe if you ask others here that have had the same they can give you their personal experience 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Loaf about 3 weeks then a scan then straight on imatinib if my heart condition allows it for upto 3 yrs until my mutation kicks in..then the wheel spins...