Hello from me and Keir Stoma my acting bum..happy to learn and not afraid to ask...stay well all..

• 19 replies
  • 21 subscribers

Waiting around for my referal for bowel cancer to the christie Keir  was born 9th 12th 22 early days yet.same probs we all have pancaking leak fears etc.would say so far mostly nothing but good experences....it is what it is and does mostly what it should. Stay well..

• That’s really interesting, I haven’t heard of it before. I’ve looked it up and it seems a pill once or twice a day   
    Before all of this I had no medical knowledge and since my diagnosis I find it amazing the different treatments available

Enjoy your loafing about and keep us updated 

Ann
     ‍Art

• I will be fine but my 74 yr old mum is wrecked because my hearing is so bad cause of the 4th covid vaccine i am mostly deaf and she had to hear and interpertate  i will never be fully cured and will only managed cause of the my dna being a bit wonky.

• All the best 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Mum has finally started reading the christie books cause i had them copy it all for her.To try and help understand what in my body is wrong and why it is incurable.It may be managed for a couple of decades if i am lucky until it mutates.i am quite calm and not sad about it.I have my heart scan on the 24th of feb at the Christie to make sure my treatment with imatinib is ok with my heart pills and that cells from my perferated tumour have not rooted elsewhere.I will stay daft you should see the stupid on my fbook i carnt share here.Onwards and Sideways always keep smiling...rob
  • Keep going.

Good day’s celebrate

bad days hibernate 

I hope you have more good days than sleepy ones but Summers on its way so blue skies mean hibernation in the shade. 
    I definitely recommend that snoozing in the shade. 
    Just lovely 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Brighter news my ears are getting sorted unfortunate.for me It was booked on the same day of the christie unlucky ears.So i will deaf a bit longer its not ear cancer yet my bowel trumps ears...keir sends regards all phurrt.

• On a serious note a question kier has changed apperence still works fine but has swollen a bit but i do wear my hernia belt very tight should i get the stoma team in?i think i should...but have a follow up at hosp that did my resection on tues.arrgh! as no big prob what to do...?

• I definitely think you’re right. Let the nurses make sure alls okay. You may need a new template if Kiers changed shape. you could loosen belt slightly too. 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Been sort of busy getting other ducks in a row but had a follow up on keir and all  is well....though me not so much.... i have 2 secondary tumours both on my liver and have began to take imatinib.