Prayer support is needed please

• 79 replies
  • 15 subscribers

My husband now needs to have surgery next Tuesday Bowel resection and temp stoma.

difficult time at best of times but with virus throws additional concerns as you can imagine.

i would really appreciate your prayers please for a safe and successful operation and full speedy recovery and back to health.

thank you my faithful friends xxx

• Hello  I’m so sorry to hear about the awful situation with your parents. This awful virus is preventing so many people being with their elderly  parents at a time when they most need to be with them. It is sad beyond words. Praying that you and your family will know God’s presence with you in the coming days and weeks and that you and your sister will be very aware of his comfort and strengthen in you. Sending you a gentle hug. I know from my own experience earlier this year how  hard this is for you xx

• Little lamb I will pray for you and your family it is such a difficult time made more so by the virus, I know how hard it is not being able to see a loved one as Don was in hospital 5 weeks.

may you know Gods love and presence and may he give you and your love ones strength comfort and peace.

God bless you all xxxx

• , I do feel for you and your family.

This is such a challenging time bringing so much stress and truly an emotional rollercoaster. I do pray peace and strength for you all at this time.

I do understand, as my wife and I have been living in our ‘shielding’ bubble for 74 days now. My mum lives 5 hours round trip drive away from us. 90 year young, living in our original family home - with a stair, refuses in-home care and for the past 4 weeks my 73 year old brother has been strictly told to not go see her due to his developing health issues. So we are relying on my cousins and one of her granddaughters to look out for her - it’s such a challenge.

((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• I am very sorry to hear about this , I totally understand the complex and difficult situation about being able to go and visit and especially when they have said about your mothers rapid decline. I pray for some sense and for them to find a way for you all to see her even if you have to be totally covered up in PPE. Its shocking that they aren't giving you this chance, so I hope that they can do this its important for you.

On another subject a few of you know about what I am going though at the moment with the lose of friends. One thing that really hurt and angered me is when one of them was in a hospice as his cancer was terminal and they were not great for his wife to visit, one day they did then the next day they refused using covid 19 as a reason,the day after eventually they let her come but by then he was totally unaware of her presence. The next day in the early morning they rung her come quickly she got there 20 mins later but was too late because he had already gone. It seemed so cruel, I understand they have to protect all the patients or people in care homes but some exceptions of common sense need to prevail.

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Bless you Little Lamb. Standing with you in prayer at this extremely difficult time, when so many things are out of our control and do not make sense.

Praying that you all will experience God's peace in a powerful way and find comfort in his presence

Much love

RoseHearts️

• Hello to all you lovely people on this forum I want to update and ask again for your prayers for my husband.

he has been home now 8 weeks a very different man than he went in hospital.  He is slowly recovering and although he has lost over 3 stone he is now regaining weight steadily and regaining some muscle and some movement.

he was unable to have follow up chemo due to his poor health but also because chemo was capecitabine and he had bad reaction last time.

he sometimes gets low mood and anxious as do I. Totally understandable given all he has been through.

he needs to have scan soon and I know scanxiety can be around for most at scan time. But he is very anxious about it as am I.

so I am asking that you pray with me thanks that he survived and is home and pray also for good scan results and tests so that we can continue the road back  to good health In body mind and spirit.

thank you and may God bless you and yours xx

•  Hello ,

You have both been dealt some very difficult times but i hope that things have turned a corner a corner of hope. I send my prayers for a good scan result , to continue on the road back to good health both body, mind and spirit and that he is home. 

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Bless you Process, 

Thank you jesus that you have answered prayers. Praying for more of you Lord, healing for his body, wholeness. That you turn the chaos into order. Thankyou jesus that we can trust in you. Praying for your perfect peace to rest on process and her husband

Hearts️Sparkling heart

•    it sounds like you e both been through an awful time. Praying now - Come now, Holy Spirit of God, bring healing, wholeness and peace. Thank you Jesus. Amen x