Can calcification of the testicle lead to cancer?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 25 replies
  • 5 subscribers
hi i am new here. i was wondering if you could help.

about 3 weeks ago i found a lump on my right testicle. i went to my doctor and he said it was an infection. i then had the worst infection that i have ever had in my life. i am 34. i spent a lot of the time in bed with a fever. i had back pain and stomach pain. now i still have a cough and i keep having dizzy spells i also still get lower back pain. i went for an ultrasound and i was told that i have calcification's on my testicle. since that scan i have found about three more lumps and they are attached to my testicle. when i touch the largest one it hurts and i feel like some one has kicked me there all the time. i am worried about these other lumps that have appeared. there is a history of cancer in the family so this doesn't help my nerves.

what i want to know is:

could it be cancer?

if not what do they do about the calcification's?

will i have these lumps for the rest of my life?

any help would be great as i am worried about this.

thanks

kind regards

Chris
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi . Could you please tell me about your condition 

Because I have same thing in my testicle 

Please reply me soon as possible

I'm really worried 

• FormerMember

Well it's hard because I'm still ongoing in my pursuit to figure out what's going on and in fact it just saw my urologist yesterday. I have a calcium deposit that is free floating yet localized to the back of the right scrotum near the epadites I know I'm not spelling that right but I know you know what I mean. I found out today that things aren't looking very good and I most likely also have permanent nerve damage and there really is not much they can do for me the next step is a strong course of anti-inflammatories to see if it does anything if that does not work they will be trying a nerve medication temporarily to see if it does anything if the nerve medication is effective then we are going to look into injectable nerve blocking and if that does not work the only other solution will be to have Micro surgery to remove the nerves leaving a lack of sensitivity to the whole region it's pretty grim. 

• FormerMember

All that being said just because you have something in yours as well does not mean your prognosis will be the same as mine my nerve damage is likely caused by something else I highly suggest you see the doctor and have an ultrasound done.

• FormerMember

Hi dear 

I just have calcification in my testicle do you think that gonna change to cancer please reply me I can't stop thinking .that really affect my Life 

• This thread is being marked for retention by the moderator, as some members are still finding this useful.