Can calcification of the testicle lead to cancer?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 25 replies
  • 5 subscribers
hi i am new here. i was wondering if you could help.

about 3 weeks ago i found a lump on my right testicle. i went to my doctor and he said it was an infection. i then had the worst infection that i have ever had in my life. i am 34. i spent a lot of the time in bed with a fever. i had back pain and stomach pain. now i still have a cough and i keep having dizzy spells i also still get lower back pain. i went for an ultrasound and i was told that i have calcification's on my testicle. since that scan i have found about three more lumps and they are attached to my testicle. when i touch the largest one it hurts and i feel like some one has kicked me there all the time. i am worried about these other lumps that have appeared. there is a history of cancer in the family so this doesn't help my nerves.

what i want to know is:

could it be cancer?

if not what do they do about the calcification's?

will i have these lumps for the rest of my life?

any help would be great as i am worried about this.

thanks

kind regards

Chris
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi sir 

I just seen your comment that you had cancer .

Basically I just have calcification for longer than 10 years and I didn't know what is that ,I last night I seen many people talking about relationships between calcification and cancer I'm really worried about that and I don't know what I have to do ,do you thing I'm in risk to get cancer just because of

calcification ? Please help me I'm really worried and I can't stop thinking . The bad things is there is nothing remedy for that. Is it possible to take that stone out ? Pls reply me soon as possible 

Thanks 

• FormerMember

Hi

Sorry to hear that your husband had cancer 

Basically I just have calcification for longer than 10 years and I didn't know what is that , last night I seen many people talking about relationships between calcification and cancer I'm really worried about that and I don't know what I have to do ,do you thing I'm in risk to get cancer just because of

calcification ? Please help me I'm really worried and I can't stop thinking . The bad things is there is nothing remedy for that. Is it possible to take that stone out ? Pls reply me soon as possible 

Thanks

• FormerMember

Hi 

Can you please give me the address of that doctor who told you can remove calcium I really need to that before get any risk . please reply me soon as possible

Thanks 

• FormerMember

Hello sir! My Name is khan and am from pakistan can u please tell me how this calcification can be cured am really worried about this plzz help me.. i dont have swelling or any lumps but i have this dull pain in my right testicle it feels so uncomfortable plzz can u help me i will be very thankful to u sir! 

• FormerMember

I've been dealing with this pain for over 10 years and I'm sorry to tell you there's not a whole lot you can do.  Just know that you're not alone.

• FormerMember

I have had a calcification in my right testicle since I was about 15. Currently 26 years old. Finally decided that I'm tired of being told that there's nothing they can do and it should be fine to leave it alone. I haven't updated ultrasound today and will wi will be seeing my urologist soon I'll let  you know what they tell me. I know one thing's for sure I'm tired of feeling like someone's constantly tugging on it. It can be so uncomfortab at times.

• FormerMember

Hi dear 

I just want to ask you about your condition 

Because I have this as well . I have few of calcifications in my testicle , and I'm really worried 

Please tell me how you deal with it 

Thanks

• FormerMember

Hello Mr.khan I have same problem....u got any solution or not for ur condition?

• FormerMember

I just found out 2 days ago that I have calcification on both testicles. Been in excruciating pain the last couple of weeks 24/7 from it. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for treatment and pain management. 

• FormerMember

Hi khan . I have same your condition . Could you please tell me if you found some things for yourself 

Thanks please reply me