Seroma

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi, all,

I am 3 weeks post lumpectomy, and the removal of 32, lymph nodes, I had a big seroma and felt very uncomfortable,  my consultant drained off 180 MLS

Yesterday I felt very unwell, felt a big lymph node, or what is left of one, again I had to go back to my Breast Care centre, another removal of yet another 130 MLS, how long does this go on? Why am I having these problems?

I am awaiting my appointment for Oncology, and it was quite a wait, I see them Monday 19th August, I felt well and thought right I will do the washing up, why did I feel so tired from that little chore?

This morning I feel ok-ish, And will see what this day brings.

• Hi 

I'm sorry to hear how unwell you're feeling at the moment.

The online community is a great place to ask questions and get support and it can really help to talk to other people going through the same thing. Could I suggest that you join the breast cancer group and post these questions there as well as I'm sure there'll be people over there who have had the same experience as you.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then post your question after selecting 'start a discussion' and respond to existing posts by clicking on 'reply'. 

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"