Waiting for Mri results

• 1 reply
  • 17 subscribers

I had kidney cancer last April which was successful removed, however after a follow up ct scan they have found a lump in my womb this was on the 21st march. I had a mri on the 14th of April and still haven't received any response or appointment.  My oncology nurse is keeping a look out for it but it still hasn't been reported on is this normal or what's the wait

• Hi  

That's great to read that your kidney cancer was successfully removed so it must be very upsetting to now have investigations on a lump in your womb.

So that your question reaches others who have also had a lump in their womb, can I recommend that you join and post your question in the womb cancer forum. The ladies in that forum should be able to give you an idea about how long they had to wait for results.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"