Broken

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

My dad died of liver cancer a little over a year ago,I did ok for about 6 months then I went down quickly. Ibtal about him every day cos a lady told me that whenever a loved one dies and you don't talk about them they die all over again.

My dad was my person,I went to him with everything and now I feel so lost the I don't have that any more,I'll never get to kiss him good night orn tell him to f off when he was being checky Blush I miss him so much and he passed peacefully I'm my ,a mom's arms and I'm so very gratelful he. Did have to suffer too much,he only lived 10 days after the Dr told him to get his affairs in order.

I will never get over his dead,grief is the price

We pay for love. I know it's selfish for me to say this but I wasn't ready for him to die,I needed more time which is stupid cod no amount of time would have prepared me.whay

really messed me up was watching the paramedics doing CPR on him,it's the most horrific thing ever ever seen,by the end my day wat a rinky little frail man,(he always .used to be built like a brick shit house ) I'm trying to be positive ,but it so damn hard.i. imiis he evepny single waking moment ,Broken heart

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is a  supportive place to be.

I'm so sorry to read that your dad passed away from cancer and it's natural that you miss him and think about him a lot.

As you know, the online community is divided up into different support groups so I thought you might be interested to know that there is a group specially for bereaved family and friends which is for anyone who has lost a family member or loved one to cancer to share their feelings and support one another.

If you'd like to join the group just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"