MELODY MAKER= can you make a tune to my song, use anything you got at hand or hum, whistle, tap,bang table.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 0 replies
  • 15 subscribers

VULNERABLE

You think your strong, you think your mighty, enjoy it now , because it can go some days.

To think your the best and can not be beaten, would be quite .......

CHORUS= Vulnerable, it can be weak, you left yourself open, for others to think, we are vulnerable its easy to speak, we are strong but can be meek. Where vulnerable, where vulnerable, it s easy to say, the words get so easier each day.

Yesterday i had no fears, no worries or cares, but as life goes by, i find myself tumbling, on the floor, then i get up, i m knocked again, my face in the mud. How can we be so on the up one minute then so......

CHORUS= Vulnerable, it can be weak, you left yourself open, for others to think, we are vulnerable, its easy to speak, where strong but can be meek. Where vulnerable, where vulnerable its easy to say, the words get easier each day.

I ve loved i ve lost, my heart was broken. I can think of a time, in my head when i pass on by, i see your face, i remember, laughing there with you. Stay stay don t leave my mind, or i will feel so .......

CHORUS= Vulnerable it can be weak, you left yourself open, for others to think, we are vulnerable, its easy to speak, we are strong, but can be meek. Where vulnerable, where vulnerable its easy to say, the words get easier each day.

I turn around and look at my life, and the things i ve done, and done my best, i know i will try for the seasons to come, i have to be strong, for when i m older, and i ll get there. My dignity higher ,higher than the sky, forever, because down inside, if i don t , we are so.......

CHORUS=Vulnerable it can be weak, you left yourself open, for others to think, we are vulnerable its easy to speak, we are strong but can be meek. Where vulnerable, where vulnerable its easy to say, the words get easier each day.

But of all these things, i know i ll get through, there s no other way for me, i can t give up, i will keep on running all my life, just to be free, you can knock me down but i ll get up, i know we can all do it.....

CHORUS= Vulnerable it can be so weak, you left yourself open, for other s to think, we are vulnerable, its easy to speak, we are strong but can be meek.Where vulnerable, where vulnerable it s easy to say, the words get easier each day.

And the time it takes, i dont care how long, people will remember us, we ll tell them all our life, there is more to this, and you will never die, because beyond this life, you leave your mark, of this time within their mind. But why your here, keep getting up, to knock of that.......

CHORUS= Vulnerable it can be weak, you left yourself open, for others to think, we are vulnerable its easy to speak, we are strong but can be meek. Where vulnerable, where vulnerable it s easy to say, the words get easier each day.

Shazam

Love to you all.