Add Asprin trial

• 3 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Anyone on this? I have been asked if I want to join in, when chemo stops for rectal cancer later this year.  Am tempted!

• Hi

I'm not on this trial but was passing and noticed that your post hadn't had any responses. I was about to suggest that you also posted this in the bowel cancer group but can see that you did three weeks ago. I'm not sure if you saw the response you had with links to a thread and another person who was on the trial. In case you, didn't just click here which will take you to it.

Best wishes with whatever you decide to do.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Couldn't get link on other thread to work.

I am surprised there are no responses as it is for breast, stomach, esophagus, prostrate or bowel cancer. I am obviously in the last group.

• Hi

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond but I've been out all day today.

I've just tried the link that Kareno62 gave in her response to you and had no problem with it. I've added the link here if you want to try again. Also the link to JohnnyJ works but again try my link.

If you type 'add aspirin' into the search facility in the stomach cancer group you will see that Lou1972 has recently started on this trial. You could respond to their recent post to see how they are getting on.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"