My husband has a gbm brain tumour

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi, I’m new to this group 

• Hello everyone is very kind and helpful here.My husband has brain mets and it can be very scary especially some of the treatments and symptons .Its got more difficult with covid 19 and that is why this group is such a lifeline .Really you somehow find the way to cope its not easy  and sometimes its a nightmare .But you arnt alone we are here ring the helpline get all the help you can get and keep posting on here we will support you . Take care lots of hugs x

Granny Sue

• Hi and a warm welcome to Carers, although I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I can see you have joined other groups and you might like to join the Supporting someone with incurable cancer as well. It's a good idea to spread yourself around and get as much support as possible. It's a marathon of a journey you're on and support for yourself is important to keep going, especially now with the current situation. Are you able to get out or are you having to self-isolate?

Love and hugs,

LoobyLou
    If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you