Lung cancer stage 4

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi everybody,

My brother was diagnosed recently with lung cancer stage 4 with metastasis in spinal bones. Still waiting for the results of his PET scan...tough times. Have you tried some alternative treatments as starving, diets, supliments? Please share, don't want to have even a day wasted. Thank you.

• Hi there,  I am truly sorry  to hear of your brothers diagnosis. My partner who has pancreatic cancer is the type of person who is unwilling to try any treatments, let alone alternative ones. I truly wish he would try , we have had jars of manuka honey, untouched, the cannabis oil, untouched  I hope that others on here will tell you if they have found anything helpful. I think if it were me I would try the meditation and relaxation techniques. But that's just me. I look forward to hearing from others who may reply as I would be interested to know. Who knows, I may yet be able to persuade my partner to try,. Pam xx

Love is eternal
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Needing friends

Thank you very much for your reply Pam. I believe evetything should be tried but it's personal decision...it's hard to advise. Hope some other people will share their experience.