Constantly scared….

• 4 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi everyone. Well my husband had has Hodgkins twice. Dodnt do stem cell. Radiotherapy and ICE. Radiotherapy finished Sept 2022. 
weve had an ok 2023. But he has been getting ill again. Nodes up and his cough has been around for roughly 8-10 weeks. We have let Oncology know and weve got an appt Wednesday. Hes feeling exhausted too he said like before. I absolutely know to be sensible. Wait for the appt. It could be something else and understandably i get scared. 
but I am so scared its driving me a bit crazy. The last 6 years have been such a mountain climb. 
fingers crossed. I am hoping they will get him in quick for a scan. Xxx

• Hi  

I also know when my wife is really unwell when she wants to go to the hospital, fingers crossed that has not happened for a little while now.

Sometimes I find acknowledging my feelings to help them be less overwhelming, 

Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you so much xxx

• Hi. So sorry to read of your situation, I can't imagine what you are going through at this time.  Fingers crossed that it is something less serious.

I noticed your post because I am waiting for my wife to have a hysterectomy on Thursday. It's the most scary time and I do feel useless.

All the best for the future.

• Oh goodness sending best wishes. Xxx

well we went to the appt. Chest xray didnt show anything so CT scan tomorrow. In between that though he coughed so much on Wed night and collapsed. Out cold. So we had another hospital visit. 

what a time See no evil