My lovely husband

• 7 replies
  • 50 subscribers

I just wanted to let you know that my lovely husband of just under a week passed away on Wednesday night, partners for 28 yes. He had been in hospital, then hospice for nearly 2 months. We had many great times together and lots of memories, 3 holidays this year. I am devastated but surrounded by love and real/virtual hugs and lots of flowers, from family and friends.

We couldn't do any new things since being in hospital (except get married of course,)so if your loved one has limited time left and they are able do as much as you can. 

Sending much love to carers and loved ones. Xxx

• Hi Patsy66 welcome to the forum and I am so very sorry to hear your very sad news.  Thinking of you and sending huge big hugs your way for now. x

gail

Community Champion Badge

• So sorry to hear about your husband passing away. A particularly difficult time of year, although any time of year is difficult when losing a loved one. It is good to hear that you have people in your life who can look after you just now. Sending big hugs.

• Oh Patsy66 am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your husband passed peacefully. Thinking of you&sending love and prayers to you at this very sad time. Xxx

• I’m so sorry for the loss of your husband.

sending you hugs and Pray tone1..

Mamma

• So very sorry for your loss Patsy66. Sending you much love xx

• I am so sorry for your loss especially at this time of year.  My husband died on 21st December and so I am just coping with everything.  You are so right about doing as much as you can while they are going through their illness.  I spent hours laying next to him on bed just reading and taking comfort from being there together.  I was lucky that he was home until 4 days before.  I feel your devastation.

• And much love to you. Wishing you as much peace as you can manage right now. Xx