Toxins

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

My partner has terminal liver cancer and has declined any treatment .recently he has declined sleeping constantly lack of appetite and brain fog . The liver nurse said this is due to the liver failing to get rid of toxins .I am getting really worried this will spread to brain and cause an heptatic coma ...is this possible .I feel I am getting no answers neither is my partner .any advice would be greatly appreciated 

• Hi  

Sorry to hear about your partner, it does sound like it would be good to get some advice but that we need to be from a medical professional such as a GP or his oncology team.

We often hear the term palliative care, this is generally treating symptoms rather than attempting to cure and I wonder if that might be something your partner will accept.

How are you coping? It can be very hard to be watching a loved one go through this and I hope you manage to get the support you need too.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks for your response. We are meeting  doctor hopefully next week .its really hard just feel helpless