Results

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Friday 13th - couldn't make it up could you!!  My husband will learn if the chemo and radiotherapy treatment for his sclc has worked.  I am on tenterhooks - want to know, don't want to know.  It has been such an invasive, time consuming experience.  He has already received the all clear on the colonorectal cancer he had a while ago.  I have no religion other than humanism - but I am tempted to say that I pray we get the all clear.

• I pray for that for you too. And I’m not very religious either. xx

• Well Franniefanakapan - whoever heard our 'prayers' really listened.  I am absolutely delighted to say that the last scan shows no sign of the 3cm tumour.  There is inflammation visible but the white 'blob' on the initial lung scan is no longer there.  We will have to have more scans of course [lung and brain] to check it's still gone for good but for today -- well, I can breathe and smile and feel light as air with the weight taken off my shoulders.  My wonderful husband has been so pragmatic and undemanding - I'm just so happy for him.  Thank you for adding your 'prayers' to whoever Frannie. Lots of love and hugs to you and yours.