Feeling lost

• 1 reply
  • 44 subscribers

My husband was told a few weeks ago that he may only have months left. This was told to him by the consultant alone . He had to drive home alone. Wait for me to come back home before breaking down. 
I have been so angry about the way this was done . We both feel very lost treatment was pulled and we have been left to flounder on our own.How can I help him come to terms 

• Hi Timkerbell welcome to the forum and I am so sorry to hear about what has happened for you both, that's not good at all.

Personally before you help him come to terms with anything it may be a good idea for you to see if you can both go back and speak with the Consultant and then he can speak to you both and you can put any questions you have to them. This doesn't seem unreasonable to me so maybe worth an ask and then you will know what it is that has been said, what you are dealing with and most importantly what comes next.

Please do let us know what you decide and if you feel that you would be able to speak to someone at Macmillan to ask for their advice at all then please don't hesitate to give them a  call on 08088080000. xx

gail

Community Champion Badge