Cats!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi Everyone, 

This is a long shot but I wonder if anyone has any links/ friends etc that can help us? 

Sadly we are in the final few days with my Mum's illness now and so we are looking at logistical things that need sorting. 

The main issue that we have is my Mum's 4 cats. I am determined to keep them in the family as they are also very dear to my heart and I really don't want to lose my Mum and them. 

The problem is that my Mum lives in a council property so when she passes away we will only have 2 weeks to clear the house (including moving the cats). I m currently selling my 1 bed flat to hopefully buy a property with a garden but am not very far forward with this yet. 

I will take the cats back on when I have a property but in the mean time need somewhere for them to live (like a foster home). Although this sounds simple it is proving IMPOSSIBLE to find and causing me a lot of anxiety. 

Is there anyone out there that knows of people that can help? 

I also was not sure which page to post this on. 

Thank you!!! 

Kelly xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Kelly,  I have just seen your post and if you are still looking for help fostering your mums cats, can I suggest "Cat Temps" on facebook,  I really hope they can be of assistance to you, it will be one less thing for you to worry about. Good luck, XX

• Just wondered if you had tried cats protection in your area? I really hope you can find someone to help xx

Love is eternal
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Kelly 

Understand your concerns as we recently needed to find foster care for our dogs, due to husband's treatment. Try The Cats Protection or The Cinnamon Trust.

Hope you sort something out for them.

Best wishes 

BessieJ