Advice

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 42 subscribers

Hi there

My partner is sleeping alot in the day and in the evening. I noticed it more when i was off work last week. Its a least 3 or 4 times throughout the day. He is on Keppra so it could be that i hope.

Any advice on this as i am not sure what is normal

Kind regards

Lisa

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Lisa

Welcome to this corner of the online community I see that you have had some dialogue with the nurses on other questions and I wonder if this question would be better suited to them also, you can contact them on their Ask a Nurse question page.

However you don't say how long your partner has been on Keppra but as I understand it sleepiness is one of the side effects of the drug and usually lasts about two weeks whilst the body gets used to it, but your GP can reduce or adjust the doseage as necessary so you could have a word with him.

You can also contact the nurses by telephone via our telephone support line on

0808 808 0000

The lines are open between 8 am and 8 pm daily just give the number a ring and ask to speak to one of the nurses.

Sorry I can't be of any more help but I'm sure the nurses will have some answers and it could be that some other member of the group will be able to help you.

Ian

By clicking on the green text above will open up a new page for you.