Recovery from SABR treatment

• 3 replies
  • 8 subscribers

I completed SABR treatment on 30th December and am still experiencing a lot of fatigue in that I have to rest after activity. I wonder if this is normal after 7 weeks and if anyone has any tips to get through this? Thanks 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I haven't had SABR treatment but hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also post this in the womb cancer forum, which I can see you've joined, as you'll then connect directly with others who have had this treatment.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• i had 5 sessions of sabr for liver cancer and accepted that it had taken it out of me and was told to take amiltrytilene for some rib pain .i dont now ..IM 74 and have to rest in the afternoon for two hour unless im absorbed by something .i recently visited london and managed all day long cos i saw an art exhibition and friends 

• Thank you - that’s helpful to know. I can manage a few hours but then need to rest which I find frustrating. Great that you managed an exhibition in London!