Sad rose

• 6 replies
  • 28 subscribers

I'm a new member here.

I lost my husbsnd 9 month ago.He was ill for the oast 2 years.

I hope I csn find here women with same struggle so we can helpeachother.Thank you

• Hello, Leijla 

I’m so sorry for your loss….. but glad that you have found us here.  We have all been through the same loss as you have and we try to support and encourage each other on our journeys through grief.  You can post what you like….and we will be here for you, as we are for each other. If you need to rant about the unfairness of it all, go for it.  If you need to be angry….we get that too.  If you don’t know where to turn next, turn here. 
    I’m Sandy and I’ve been a long time on this journey but you’ll find that we are all at different stages and lengths of time.  
    You’re not alone now.  We get it and we’ll be here for you.   Sending a hug and encouragement. 

• Hello Lejla 

This is a "random act of kindness " as quoted on the other side of the post. I am so sorry for your great loss but know you have come to the right place here. We do understand very well. Please keep writing. It helps.

Have a big hug BlushSmiley

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Thank you so muchBlush

• So sorry you find yourself here.  No words can change things but just know you are not alone and we've heard you. 

Best wishes 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • Hello Lejla!

Yes you have come to the right place. Just unfortunate you find yourself here like the rest of us. I lost my husband just about 8 months ago to bowel cancer. Like your husband he battled it for almost 2 years at one point going into remission but only for it to come back months later. As the rest have said here, please keep coming on when you feel you need to because we have all been there and can relate to what each other has been going through. Some days are good and some days are bad still. But finding somewhere like this to come to when you feel really overwhelmed is a godsend. My best wishes to you going forward.

Vicky x

• Thank you so much