Is it just me

• 2 replies
  • 28 subscribers

My husband has been dead for 4 years. I don’t really know what I’m trying to say. Ok. I can feel his hand in mine. Every callous every smooth soft skin of his palm and his fingers lacing mine. I know it’s just a memory but it feels so real. And sex. I know it’s just a memory but having sex with him the memory is so bloody great and at the same time so bereft and lonely I don’t want to offend anyone but craving his touch and remembering how f……. great we had it makes me grateful for what we had.  I relive the best of us since I was 23 and since this post is about sex I want to tell my husband you were awesome and some. I’m now 62. How lucky was I. How sad and lonely now.  Wherever you are I love you and just thinking about you well I’ll see you my dreams. But I’m still not wearing that leopard thong you bought me for Christmas. X

• I wanted to let you know your post has been seen.

I miss the cuddles and holding hands as we walked.

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • The hugs are one of the main thing i miss the most. My husband used to hug me about 10 times a day and told me he loved me. I cannot wait to be with him again whether that be in the not to distant future, or maybe longer away. I just know this pain is so bad but only the people who have gone through it know how bad it is.