Loss of my wife

• 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

It's been just over a year since Jean passed away still feeling sad , still cry I'm taking it steady  day by day , friends have been so good with me , we have now had the headstone in place for about 2 weeks now , miss her so much but in 6weeks I have the G N R and I'm running it for Macmillan Cancer  Heart️

• Hello there 

Just wanted to reply. I think you are doing the best you can under the circumstances. Sad times I know. Day by day, even minute by minute.

You will get there. I say in your own way and in your own time. Do cry, it helps !

I am 15 months down the line. I do get bad days, then something unexpected happens and I am ok. I recently had an exhibition of photos as a tribute to Barry who was a professional journalist and reporter. Thank he met George Aligara. Certainly went on the same trips to Africa as he did. I found that it was actually cathartic to do ? Panful at times of course but I did it and I am proud for him as well as for me.

Take care. Small steps are fine.

Hugs

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "