CURSED

• 6 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Yesterday was the worst day yet. I had to organise the funeral director, register the death, and know that today marks one week. My daughter came with me, thank god, and I treated us to a nice lunch out. Then, over fancy (& expensive) pizza, I learnt the curse of bad luck still hangs on me like flies on a Poop
My sons support financially to pay the dog carer who lets the dogs out while I work is not finite. So I'm facing a £400 a month bill, £200 of which J covered. I can't do it. I tried to kid myself I could, but I couldn't. So Maisey (already rehomed twice) Monty (his vast collection of balls) and my shadow Lucy must go. Be rehomed, which on top of everything is heartbreaking. It means the house will be dead, devoid of life when I come home from work and weekends. My shadow little Lucy will be gone. I won't interact with anyone in depth at work, and I'll come home to a silent dead house. For weeks, I won't see or speak to another living creature. I will be alone to feel the loss of my wife and my pets. I know now I can't cope even with the thought and want more than ever to curse the god that's doing this to me. I lost Dad to dementia and a stroke. My mum is lost to me by the curse that is altzimers and my darling wife to the satanic cancer. He has worked to carve a hell like existence for me where I live alone and have no physical contact.
I learnt the mortgage has expired, and the house has depreciated in value (thanks Mr putin) so I'm waiting to see what the bank decided. If I have to sell it, it will be at a lot less, and I'm looking at living in a static caravan.
I think I'm coming to the end of my tether and can't see any real reason for drawing breath. I can cope with the fiscal stuff, but the empty house, breaking my bedside, promises to my darling wife to care for her dogs, the soul sucking loneliness...... it's becoming too much .... finally Cry Please, no platitudes, I can see the reality for what it is. I know now that the last few years have been a long-term goal to drive me to this point and to totally destroy me. My darling had to a far too higher price for my destruction, but I can see it now for what it is. I'm  cursed

• I'm very sorry to read that you can't keep the dogs. Your wife would surely understand. 

Best wishes 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • My dog walkers stepped up and the dogs get to stay

• So pleased 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • What a sad posting. I read it with tears falling. Thank goodness you can keep the dogs. They are such a comfort to you. My little cat has kept me going this last year, after losing my Barry.

Take care of yourself too 

Hugs

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Oh wow! Great news that you get to keep your `furbabies` Dogs are great companions. My little Jack just looks so sad at the minute and think he knows his `daddy` has gone and has become more attached to me. I feel I have neglected him for a long time having to care for my husband at home before going back into hospital and then succumbing to the beast that is cancer. The wee one has usually been for his 6 monthly grooming session at the dog groomers and he just looks a proper `scraggy rat` so that is I think going to be going somewhere near the top of my `to do` list.  Dog love you unconditionally I think as long as they have food in their bellies and a bed for the night and you give them plenty of love they are happy. He is more or less all I have left of my husband and I want to make sure I can look after him best as I can. 

• It's a huge weight off my shoulders and my first bit of luck in far to long. They are as you say a strong link to my darling wife and I'd rather starve then lose them. Plus without their love and presence the house is l just a silent museum to all thats been lost.