is it fate

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

my wife my best friend and my heart past away nov 4th  aged 60 secondary breast cancer after first diagnosed aged 36 im not coping full of anti depresents but could it be fait her birthday was on thursday 27th april on the friday it was 6 months to date and day her leaving me on the wendsday i aged 58 was told got aggresive prostate cancer awaiting more tests next week to find if spread is this fait bad luck or just my way of joining  her my head is exploding 

• Hi Tony w21.

So sorry to hear all you are going through. It must be so hard. I don't think anyone has the answer to your questions ... I think it is what you believe. I got bladder cancer 2 years ago. Miraculously cured. Now I discover I have bowel cancer, waiting for colonoscopy. don't think I will be so lucky this time. Fate? Bad luck? Both?

You are already coping with losing your wife. Now this. If it is fate, then fate is unfair. This is where I wish I had faith in some God. Unfortunately I don't, so I find myself alone. Yes, my wife and daughter are still here, with me. But is is hard enough for me. Try not to think too much about the tests next week. 

I wish you can find peace.

Marco

• Hi Fate not sure what i would call it.

I was diagnosed and did three years of treatment every three weeks and finished December Christmas Eve 2018 my hubby was diagnosed Dec 20th 2018, i i said this is unfair, i lost him October 2019, i knew i had to try my hardest for him to keep fighting and i did and i still am.

Come the New Year 2020 Lockdown and my daughter got diagnosis, i was devasted that is all i can say, so i still carried, on hubby would want me to for me, him ,and daughter.

Life is unfair it truly is, my life is not the same, but it is life,  have grown up children and 7 grandkids,  some people, get everything thrown at them. and are put to the test,

Think what would your wife be saying, that is what kept me going,

This is the hardest journey of my life, would not wish it on anyone,

I wish you well my friend, you will work out the answer in time, i did,