Total shock

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I posted recently about my husband and his melanoma diagnosis. He was diagnosed on March 13th and passed away on April 7th. The speed at which all this has happened is totally overwhelming, my two sons are absolutely reeling  as we were a very close family unit and he has been an incredible father and husband. He was out riding his bike, walking our dogs and just doing normal stuff at the beginning of March and now he is gone. I just cannot take any of this in, I am in a total daze and struggling to just get through each day.

• So sorry for your loss .My partner died on the 12th of april so i know the pain your in ive always found comfort and support in this community so keep posting big hug xx

• Betty21,

This forum will be nothing but a support. I have found it to be the best place I found over the last year.

A daze is an understatement; I still find I feel like that almost one year into it. In fact, I wonder where the year has gone and struggle to comprehend all that has happened since then.

Each minute, hour and day at a time is my approach. And that can change in an instant!

Take care,

WDJ