Today marks 3 years

• 5 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Today marks 3 years since Colin died- and I haven't cried yet.  Having said that the day isn't over yet either!!

I felt worse yesterday thinking about how he wanted to just look out onto the garden at the daffodilsSun with face and sunshine those 3 years ago.  

• Tears came today reading the fb posts letting friends, family and work colleagues know the news Cry It was bittersweet reading the messages knowing how respected my man was by so many people Heartbeat

Tomorrow is another day
  • I have felt the build up to special dates is alot worse than the day itself.  

I'm glad you had lovely messages from friends and colleagues. It's thoughtful when others take the time to comment. 

Be kind to yourself 

• Ruby diamond x
  • That is so true Ruby Diamond Heart exclamation I knew (obviously) the day was coming -  anxiety was creeping in.  I am helping/counselling a friend who lost her hubby very unexpectantly before new year and have said the same thing to her "the thought is worse than the actual event/day"  Practise what you (I) preach!

I'm back to being a crazy old bird talking to an invisible , lovely man Heart eyesno one can hear me but I think he can xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Oh Bootsy, where has the time gone to.

I never ever thought i would be this far down the road.

Today he i came into my mind. Tom will be home soon, been out a long time, just those little feelings,

I still talk to him every night and tell him every thing the day has thrown at me, and i have had so much, how i have got threw it i do not know.

I wish you well.xxxx

• It’ll be 2 years for me at the end of this month. All I can think about is how she looked out the window and dreamed of the beach. Literally breaks my heart. Thinking of you.