Feeling lonely Again.

• 5 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hello lovely people.

Just wanted to make sure you knew there was no comment whatsoever here on the Lonely post I put out. No way. This was from someone outside of all this here in France and someone not exactly understanding of me at all. He had also said I should go back to Scotland because I have cultural differences? Non et non.

Sorry for anything misunderstood here. Not my intention. I have more help and support here in this forum than anywhere.

Thank you 

Love and hugs 

Two hearts

• Hi Fifinet  welcome to the forum. Am I reading  your post correctly in that someone has responded to you in a rude or unpleasant way?

It may be that others here may be more aware of your situation than I am and may hopefully be able to offer more of a sensible reply for you. 

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hello 

Thank you for your concern ! No one has replied in a rude or unpleasant way to me on this forum.

In fact just the reverse. All good.

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Hi Fifinett

You do what is right for you.

Sois fort et ignore les..

And, I'm still wondering what cultural differences have to do with personal grief, Thinkingeither in Scotland or France ?

Mym x

• Hello  

I read your other  post and I can understand why you weren't happy. 

I'm in Scotland myself. 

Take care 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • Hello there

With thanks for your kind posts. I battled for a week after this man had told me that because of cultural differences in France and people not understanding how to treat me now with grief? I had said I was lonely. Well we all know, unfortunately that can be wherever you are ? I was deemed to be not getting any younger either, and was advised to move while I could. All nonsense !!! My French is good, after 23 years here, and I have several good French friends locally. I have projects and enthusiasm for whatever might happen.

It was the assumption that I would automatically go back to Scotland that upset me too. We all know what is best for us now, no one can tell us what to do or think !! 

By the way, I wrote back to him. Gently and politely and he has apologized. 

Have as best a weekend as possible.

Hugs 

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "