I am so scared

• 1 reply
  • 26 subscribers

I have been with my partner for 16 years he is only 58 years old and I love him with all I am . over the last 3 years he has been fighting bowel cancer which has spread all over he and unfortunately 4 months ago we found out that he has brain cancer to. He has all the treatment going but has not work .he also has a stoma and a tube coming out his kidney to wee from . But together me we managed to work it out between us we made it work . 

Up to the last couple of months he has started to go down hill so fast he gone from the big man that taking care of every one in the family to he can not do anything for him self. I am by his side and do anything and everything for him because he is my world . But each day it gets harder and hard to keep me together and I feel so selfish I am not the one with all the cancer going on he is . Also We have 4 children there age between 34 and 23  the hard bit is he dose not won’t to tell them his is dieing . They all know he has cancer but not the brain cancer the also do not know he only has a little time left . His 2 children which are the oldest 2 really do not come to see him or ask how he is not , unless they won’t money off of us .  But I feel they should know but my partner dose not won’t to tell them I do not know what to do . Sorry I am not that good at spelling I have dyslexia so hope this reads ok 

• So sorry Delilah  i feel your pain and anguish. I am on the carers only group.If you can possibly go to the help page or to the moderator to help get you on the right page you will get support .there hugs xx