Photographs

• 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

I was looking at some photos that I have up on the wall. I was just gobsmacked by how easily I was taken to each exact moment they were taken. I can relive exactly the time of every photo, which, in the frame, covers a number of years.

Is it that I/we have heightened emotions given our situation or just simply that each photo emphasises how much love is portrayed in it? I look at them and am there at the time it was taken. Sounds a bit crazy perhaps but my it felt good for a second or two.

Take care,

WDJ

• Hello WDJ 

You are right, heightened emotions plus absolute adoration of one another. This is what a friend said to me when she looked at a photo of Barry and I in our earlier days. Adoration. Made me feel quite weak. But it was true. Even though we had our ups and downs throughout the years.

On the subject of photos, Barry was a photo journalist and so there is a wealth of photos, videos and slides that all need looking at.

With a view eventually to have an exhibition or two, of his work. Today someone is coming to have the first look at just some of it.

This will be hard I think and already prepared for tears. I just can't let go to waste in a cupboard all his lfe''s work? Dust everywhere too.

Thinking of you 

Hugs

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "