Alone

• 5 replies
  • 28 subscribers

I don't know if this coincides with the light decreasing earlier in the day and the nights becoming longer.

Everything I do just now, I'm just alone. In the car, alone; the shops, alone; at home, just me. 

It's how it is and there's nothing any of us can do. My, this isn't a nice feeling. Another day passes and I've done stuff but it all seems to be just stuff to fill in the day.

WDJ

• so sorry you feel like this. I’m afraid all I can offer is the fact you aren’t alone and I recognise that loneliness and the sadness it causes. 

• Hi i say this to my children, i am not lonely but alone.

I get up ever morning, and no one to say good  morning to or good night.

No one to say what are we having for dinner, talk about the news, whats on the TV,

What is going on n the world.

Have enough to door, in doors to keep busy, in fact to much, as jobs have now doubled, i now have a garden to look after, was my hubbya job, paint the fences and so on, and still trying to keep in doors the same, in fact i am shattered, but everything is you are a lone, it is a horrible feeling and different from being lonely.

Lost, cut in half, when always the two of you for so long, who am i on my own, i do not know, was always ellie and T, so who is ellie.

I fill for every one who fills like this.

• Good morning,

Feeling just the same, doing what needs do, but that's it.

My motivation has gone with Rob, I have ideas but don't do them, nobody to remind me what I had planned to do and do it with. I know it silly, but last night went to bed determined today was going to take the dog some where different for a walk, with nice cuppa and bacon buttie at end, ( Rob's would hv been sausage with brown sauce) but no here I am been for usual dog walk sat home with a cuppa on my own, feeling cross with myself. Let's see what day brings.

Take care everyone

Donna

•  ChilliChilli,

I get what you mean about trying something a little different from what was the norm. I'm having a bit of a problem with that too just now.

My issue is cycling. I'm telling myself to go a different route and then just find myself doing the ones I always did. Truth to be told, I'm not even enjoying doing them now as there are many points on the roads that I just think about how things were and that I had to get back to the house 'just in case' I was needed. Yes, the latter is no longer the case, but the thoughts still creep in!

It just sucks!

WDJ

• Hi WDJ,

Thanks for your reply. Well I gave myself a talking to and went out.

My dog Dobby is my world, I had Chilli our labardor put to sleep shortly after Rob died, after 2 weeks of tears said never again. Then fell I fell in love with Dobby and he is my reason to get up each day. But he is hard work as pulls and I aren't in best of health at the moment. So always have a reason not to do things.

But beach it was 

Love 

Donna