Anybody angry today?

• 11 replies
  • 31 subscribers

Good evening,

I spoke to my bereavement counsellor this week, as a catch as have been struggling.

She said I at the angry stage, and have been thinking about it, it's 19 months since Rob died and I am still angry, I say still but it comes and goes. 

So who am I angry at I ask myself? Him?, hospital? Doctors? his family? Solititors? But I think it is mainly me, I didn't keep him alive, I was exhausted, left him sometime just to shop and med's. Didn't believe it was gunna happen, didn't ask for support, didn't notice he was unwell, I feel so stupid. Now I am angry because I not coping better. Simple things become major things.i haven't been well myself recently and are annoyed that I am moaning about been unwell after all he went through.

Rant over.

Tomorrow is another day.

Donna

• Hi

My biggest issue was a pension provider. The bigger companies were brilliant but the tiny one with less than £6k made us jump through some right hoops. Almost told them to stick it several times but was worried Dave would come to haunt me Rofl He was a Yorkshireman through and through and would  nit be happy if I threw away money he had worked for. 
    Why do they have to make it so difficult. 
    I hope you get sorted with yours soon 

Take care 

Jillian