Appreciation

• 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers
  1. Nearly my first anniversary from losing my husband,dont think iv come across very well to you all, its been tough iv been heartbroken angry,upset but I know you all know what it's like, I'm also proud of myself you all know what we have been through this last 12 months I can say with certainty you are the only people around me even though you are strangers,who fully understand what it's like to lose your soul mate thankyou for being on this site you will never know how much comfort it has brought me,its been a bolt hole when I needed it always reading your posts just for support and reassurance hope you all find peace at some point, xx jayne
  • Jayne 64,

I think this post sums up everything about this site and what it provides to us all.

WDJ

• Thankyou , this has been a very important part of my journey  our journey, and i'm  so grateful, never imagined I would be doing any of this but  we are doing it, we have too don't we x

• This will be my last post,this is how I feel right now,its taken a year i have a family,children but I'm starting to miss being  loved by someone who just likes me for being me not a mum or nana,I miss being held by someone who just loves me but I just can't move on yet x

• Jayne 64Green heart I and others on this forum understand your feeling of wanting to be held by our husband/wife/partner,  their hug made us feel safe and secure. Please keep writing/reading the pages on the community.  Even old forums you may have been before your Mark passed, sometimes your input can help somebody who is going through what you have already experienced and that can be a good thing to have helped someone else. 

We can't stop time moving forward and we can't go back in time either, FB memories pop up all the time don't they? 4 years ago we were in Majorca, how I wish we still were Beach umbrella

Today is 125 weeks since Colin died and I truly didn't think I'd get through the first week month or year but I am and I'm sending you hug, I know it's not the manhug you reallyreally want but I'm sending it anyway xx

Tomorrow is another day