I Know We Have Spoken About This Before

• 1 reply
  • 32 subscribers

As the title of my latest post states.

It's now been three months. I know that they were friends who we made not through me. But I have not heard form three of them. Is this really the norm? We had been in contact for some years and met up regularly. But now?

One did reach out a couple of weeks after but I explained that it was just far too early for me to go out for a meal as a group. I am not looking for long term friendship from any of them, personally but I still think that it is very odd. I wonder if they feel that they do not want to contact out of 'fear' that hey think I am not ready or that I will do it when I'm ready. But what...??

I just do not understand this!

WDJ

• HI WDJ

Sometimes people really don't know what to say or how to reach out, maybe they are waiting on you letting them know you are ready?

If you are not looking for long term friendship from any of them, would it be better to let the time slip by and see if any friendship at all will continue, or maybe just contacting them one at a time, going out for coffee/ tea and a chat rather than all at once

I am not sure that it is odd that they have not reached out, especially if one has been told that you are not yet ready... I wonder if it really is time for you to reach out to them?

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!