Horrible moments

• 1 reply
  • 26 subscribers

Finding it hard at the moment. On the outside I appear “happy” and adjusting but in reality I’m a wreck. 

I was ok and one of those Apple memories on my phone of my deceased dogs popped up. It made me smile until the song they used stared to play and it was “You are my sunshine” and my wife used to sing randomly to me. Next thing I’m in bits and feel like I can’t breathe with the weight of the memories. I couldn’t listen to it. It’s exhausting. I just miss her so much. it’s so unfair. 

• I see such things on my phone, ‘memories’ or whatever it’s called, it’s a double edged sword, so nice to see u h memories of loved ones, but I’d rather chose when I want and am able to view these, maybe there’s a way to turn it off Apple never make it easy to do with their phones what we want them to do. I get the same anxiety, where I start breathing heavy and fast and just want to cry forever. I like many others can’t see a future without our partner in it, but we have to be brave and know that our partners wouldn’t want to see us suffering, so we take a day at a time, it’s the only way.

keep safe and well

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories