Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Iplayer & Catch-Up recommendations Feel free to add any Please

• 13 replies
  • 28 subscribers

wondered if it would be useful to others to have a list of recommended TV, this is just some ideas, based on what I have watched recently, if it’s popular, it could be added as a Sticky, keeping this post at the top, I have added the word ( Caution) to some titles where there is some violence, which may not be suitable for everyone. Maybe if anyone adds some, can use the post title to show the film or series name, will make it easier, with details in the post.

comments invited if this is something we want, thanks

Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Iplayer & catch-up

Iplayer

Call the Midwife Series 1-11 Period drama

Fawlty towers Series 1-2 Comedy

Line of duty Series 1-6 Crime drama

Peaky Blinders Series 1-5 Crime drama (Caution)

Around the world in 80 Days Series 1 Period drama

Battlestar Gallactica Series 1-4 Sci Fi

Mary Poppins Returns Movie  Fantasy

Black Adder used to be on Iplayer, maybe it’ll come back, highly recommended 

Netflix

I.T. Crowd Comedy Series 1-5

Shits creek Comedy Series 1-6

Orange is the new black Series  Prison drama

Lost in space ( remake ) series 1-3 Sci Fi

Money Heist Series 1-5 Thriller (Caution)

The Crown Series 1-4 Period drama

Designated survivor Series 1-3 Action thriller (Caution)

Bridgerton Series 1 ( S2 2022) Period drama

Locke and key Series 1-2 Fantasy

Snowpiercer Series 1-2 (S3 2022) Sci Fi fantasy (Caution)

Don’t look up Movie Sci Fi (Caution)

ITV Hub

Good Karma Hospital Series 1-3 Period Drama

Amazon

The Expanse Series 1-6 Sci Fi (Caution)

Disney

Lost Series 1-6 Fantasy (Caution)

The Simpson Series 1-32 Cartoon

Toy story movies 1-4 Animated

• Thanks for your feedback Terry. I thought a few times about watching it and I think it was too soon probably but now I'm much more confident that I would enjoy it, poignant but funny too.

1. It's worth a watch Patrick (!) Sense of humour transplant may be required though if RV  isn't your usual cuppa T No mouth
    Tomorrow is another day
  • Lately, I've been hooked on shows from Netflix and Amazon Prime. They have such a diverse range of genres and amazing original content. It's the perfect way to unwind after a long day. I'll definitely be checking out some of the suggestions you've shared here.
    Also, just wanted to add something to the mix. Recently, I stumbled upon a helpful guide on how to watch fuboTV from any location, even if you're in Mexico! It's a cool way to access more shows and channels. Here's the link to the guide: https://onlinetvcast.com/guides/how-to-watch-fubotv-in-mexico. Thought it might be useful for fellow TV enthusiasts.