Special Dates..

• 21 replies
  • 31 subscribers

Today 21.12.21 is my husband's Birthday, tomorrow our Wedding Anniversary ... followed by Christmas. 

This time of year was always special to us as we often went away on holiday at this time of year to celebrate  all 3 special dates.

Now, I  am left with memories and mourning the loss of the years we should have had left together Heart 

• Alison I hope this christmas is a bit kinder to you. Why do some of our relatives/friends simply not 'get it' and seem to go out of their way to have digs or act like an insensitive twat.

I too enjoyed christmas as a child but my first husband was also an alcoholic so he ruined the festive season... With my beloved 2nd husband we preferred to just take our annual holiday at christmas/new year so he could enjoy scuba diving and sunshine.

Hopefully you will find some positives this christmas...

I often wish this group was face to face not virtual but sending you big virtual {{hugs}}

Mym x 

• Hi,

I'm sending you a big virtual hug too. It looks like your Christmas will be tricky indeed. I remember that you'd mentioned your boyfriend's son another time, not easy to deal with other people's children!

Many more Christmas ahead, I'm sure you'll have good ones that allow you to wipe those memories and create new ones!

For us it's quiet tonight, just the 3 of us, which is fine. Hardly feels like Christmas but the girls cheer me up and we will have a good time just being together. Tomorrow we've been invited to friends so it will be more exciting.

Take care and more (virtual) hugs xxx

And to you too Tracey xxx

Antoine

• A picnic with your friend sounds a brilliant plan Tracey... I hope you both  enjoy your day getting away from it all.

Mym x

• Thank you all. 

We are locked in together now on Christmas Eve. Hannah in her bedroom but we will make the best of it.

It can only be better next year

Love and hugs Alison and let's hope it gets better for us all xxx

• Thanks Mym & hope your day is not too bad either xx

• Thanks Antoine & back at you too Hugging xx

• Hello

Today is my Linda’s Birthday, feel the loss so much today.

Happy Birthday Linda Heart

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• Stay strong ArthurD sending you a virtual hug x

• I'll raise my glass to Linda and to you today.

Take care xx

Antoine

• Thank you so very much Heart

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories