I need a hug

• 12 replies
  • 29 subscribers

I have just hit the 12 month mark since I lost my husband and best friend and although I think I am getting better at copping with the big hole in my Hart the biggest thing I miss is his hugs 

Last night I was in tears thinking about all the times I would tell him to pack it in when he would come up behind me and give me a big hug when I was trying to cook  or going out of the house I would tell him he would make me late 

If I could turn back time I would cherish every hug he gave me for as long as I could

When someone tries to give me a one arm hug I makes me cringe as I don't like letting  people get into my personal space but in the last 12 months I have only had 2 propped hugs 1st by my step son when he broke the news that Neil passed when it was his turn to say goodbye to his dad in hospital and the 2nd was from Neil best freind the day Neil was cremated 

I am only 42 would not want to be with anyone else but I do think you need to be able to hire a man to just hold you tight as if nothing could hurt you and everything is going to be ok