Boyfriend Passing Away.

• 1 reply
  • 26 subscribers

My boyfriend passed away, September 25th 2020. He had cancer that started in his femur then spread almost every where. All year I watched my best friend withering away. My mind just keeps replaying all the old arguments when he was healthy and I just beat myself up. I’m exhausted. My heart and brain are just aching.

With the holidays coming up it’s especially dreadful without him here anymore. I have never felt so alone in my life. I need people to talk to, to connect with on this subject.. 

• Death Tess_98

Believe me you aren't alone with your thoughts and feelings. The more we love the more we remember and regret the harsh times, and so the 99.9%  when everything was loving and beautiful seem to  take second place to our guilt doesn't it ?   You clearly love your boy friend very,very much bless his soul. Having lost my dear wife Anne to pancreatic cancer just over two years ago I can say this with some authority from personal experiences which I won't elaborate on. Your boy friend is safe and loves you to bits. NO!  I'm not some religious person - far from it ! I just know what I know from evidence and many  experiences from my Annes passing.  Your boy friend forgives everything and loves you as always.

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.