Heartache

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I am feeling so numb today  my partner was laid to rest yesterday  I can't get through my head he gone the pain is unbearable  at the moment Broken heart  is torn into little pieces x

• We know what your feeling its unbearable only comfort we can offer is your not alone,but it feels like you are, I'm sitting in my bed with a glass of wine I couldn't eat again tonight, I'm 6 weeks into this, it's not feeling any better I still wake up terrified knowing something bad has happened then I remember what it is,my anxiety is out of control x

• My husband’s ceremony was also yesterday. Feel like I want to withdraw from the world, it’s just too hard.
    His brother couldn’t attend as he’s got Covid, I asked for his wife not come too because I’m worried, I have a daughter and granddaughter who live with me, rely on me and the little ones lost a grandad, I can’t put her through loosing me too. 
    It was really tough before he passed and I feel even worse now. My sister in law didn’t reply or listen to my message, I can’t really believe she can be so cold. I feel like I want it to just all stop, I just don’t want feel anything.