Juliette's really part of me now.

• 17 replies
  • 30 subscribers

It's something that I've wanted to do for a year maybe, or at least not long after Juliette passed away and I'm happy that I finally did it today.

I got to a tattoo parlour and got inked with a tattoo that I designed for my late wife in 2012.

It's a weird feeling to see on my arm what was on hers for so long but it feels great and now she really is a part of me for ever.

Xx

• Well I’m so pleased you enjoy the Tattoo and that’s what it is all about, Ian

• Hello

I love the idea of the tattoos, but being a total wimp it’s not something I’d consider. But I can totally appreciate how it works for you. I’m happy to be wearing Chris’ wedding ring- although obviously, I’d much rather he was still around to wear it. 
    We all have our own ways of keeping our special memories 

Love and hugs to you all

Jane

x

• i’m there with you Jane, a total wimp!  My daughter (who has Rob and my initials on her hands) has suggested we have matching tattoos in memory of Rob.  I keep saying no but am coming round to something tasteful, like a feather or a heart.  Maybe……..

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Glenis 

• That is so lovely.  I've been thinking about getting one to remember Nic.  He really didnt like them, but I think it would be a nice thing to do and include a sentiment as well as something that he really loved, ie vintage Land Rovers.  Sounds a bit weird, but I think I'll get on with a design and see how it goes.

• Tattoos were never my thing Thinking either, I'm 58 and this is my first (except for the tiniest dot  which looks like a very faint freckle) my younger sister has loads and her forearm has a massive flowery thing on it!!  At first I wMusical scoreted something on my fingers (bit like Cheryl Cole's treble clef Musical score) but after doing some research I thought it would fade and have to be re-done. If I have to cover it up I can put a hair scrunchie on my wrist. The writing faces me so I can see it all the time Cupid xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • I'm glad you've gone for it.  My sister has a few and my niece has loads of amazing ones.  For us here, it's such a personal thing to do so I think that if it feels right to do it then we should.

• Yes it's exactly that, it's about finding the way that feels right for each one of us. Relaxed️