I wasint ready

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Still hurts every day 5 years lost my husband to cancer also my dad 5 years my mum 6 years ,all taken from me hurts every day then I moved 250 miles to be close to sons and now I hate it ,I can't get to graveside or have the same feelings I had when was home, I so much want to go back but scared am going back to nothing and just memories in my head and familiar places I no it's all a worry , but hate were I stay my son's are here but hardly hear from them and my freinds back home I miss them so much ,through covid I've been a mess and relived every moment of my husband's pain he endured through his cancer I keep asking myself why you all leave me ,I've had to have support through mental health as wasint coping so hard to loose a loved one i feel every day a struggle since 5 years so so hard hate my life how it's changed, I just want to turn back time yet I no my husband told me be happy and he will always be around and told me he will wait at pearly gates when my time is ready yet I still struggle each day ,since the losses I've never been able to talk on a phone or answer a call and loose my speach a lot doctor said it's ptsd with all the stress of the losses I don't no just so hard x

• I’m so sorry for your loss I lost my husband in December we were child hood sweethearts he passed away at the age of 53, my heart is breaking I miss him so much I can’t imagine the future without him , how do we get through this xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi sorry to hear that, my husband was 53 to far to young I've just been taking each day slowly, I never Remember dates Any more or wich month it is , I have to ask some one, I still see the same day in my head since lost my husband ,I suppose in time it will ease the pain 5 years for me but moving 250 miles dosent help or covid one i think we will be strong I hope I am and everyone who has lost a loved one x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hello toffeepop  Hope I find you well today and I'm really sorry for the passing of those close to you it is just so sad . I lost my partner just a couple of year ago to long without her Love and all the joy she gave in my life to this day I miss everyday . I've been struggling since and my Dad has just been taken after 5weeks alone in hospital he got home to for 3weeks to pass at home funeral is 9june . I'm so nervous for that day and am worried for future God help me hopefully once lockdown is passed our days will get better keep in touch and keep moving forward . Virtual  hug James 

• Hi toffeepop,  so sorry to hear of your husband,  I lost my husband to cancer after 3 yrs battle, he was 58, my whole world fell apart, and it still is, life is so so hard and lonely I have to have medical help, my heart goes out to You, sending you big hugs xx

• I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. I lost my husband almost three years ago and every day is a challenge. I've just put up a post about finding joy, so things are getting a bit better. When you mentioned your parents, I find that when I dream about losing my husband, I dream about losing both my parents, too. Like all the hurt rolled into one dream. Like you, I have moved to be closer to family. I traded in a view of Loch Ewe and The Minch and Skye beyond to a view of a parking area and a utility shed. It makes me sad. But I try everyday to find something that makes me happy. Like you, I also find myself thinking that seeing him again when my life ends will be a wonderful thing. But I don't want that to happen yet. I hope you are able to find some peace and some joy in life again. Grief is a very difficult companion, to be sure. There is a beautiful song from the musical "Ghost" called "With You." One of the lines hits me right the heart - "Though my heart is broken, it keeps breaking everyday." Don't we all know that to be true. Gentle hugs to you. I hope you are able to find some happiness.

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) ..."
    Life must end, but love is eternal.