Husband passed away 10 weeks ago

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 26 subscribers

My husband Peter passed away 10 weeks ago from stage 4 brain cancer, I'm so lost without him I have no family and the one friend I had told me to stop talking about him in the present sense as she felt it was wrong and I need help, I don't need head shrinks telling me to talk to an empty chair, I will never stop talking about the man I loved all my life, he was my childhood sweetheart and the love of my life I miss him so much 

• Hello wend53

It is such a shame your friend doesn't appear to understand how you feel. As I said in my previous message I to talk about my lovely husband in the present tense,  for me he will always be with me as I'm sure your husband is with you.  Take care xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Bluebell53

I'm sure Peter is with me, but as for the so called former friend , she will never understand the pain she has caused me, as her partner's death was self inflicted not that I'm being disrespectful to her, I'm not a nasty person , I'm just completely lost without my Peter , thank you for your message take care xx