One of those days

• 5 replies
  • 28 subscribers

It’s not been the best of days today. I’ve kept thinking that someone is going to wake me up from this awful nightmare and Chris is going to be here. It’s a feeling I had back in the early days- the’It can’t be happening to me’ moments.  I don’t know whether it’s because I’m very aware that next Monday will mark exactly six months since I lost him but it’s all been very strange and I’m now in bits again. I guess there’ll be more emotional rambling from me on Monday but at least I know that people here understand and don’t judge. 
Sending hugs and thanks

Jane

xx

• Hi Jane,

I’m so sad that you’re feeling down and having ‘One of Those days’ and I send you a ‘Virtual Hug’ and to let you know that these feelings are so normal, and we all just wonder when we will see some kind of “Light at the end of the tunnel” because sometimes just like you I feel that the Light is getting further away and not closer and you mustn’t forget that you have come so far already and small backward steps like this are very normal so don’t feel too despondent.

You give so much encouragement and you show so much kindness to so many of us (your friends) on this forum and without you we would be struggling even more than we are already. So from us all I say a little Thank you!

And please just take a minute out from your sad day and remember “Just be Kind to yourself” as you so deserve a little kindness shown back in your direction for all the kind posts you send to so many of us.

I do hope we all find peace one day, god bless Ian x

• Thank you Ian, just thank you

x

• Hi Jane

I've only just seen this posted but wanted to send you a virtual hug and echo Ian's words below as they are so very true. 

Peace & strength xx

• Thinking of you....I had one of those moments thus week when I went back to work. It was as if I had stepped back into my life before as nothing had changed. But that life has gone and everything has changed.

I felt as if I were back in the early days again and it has taken me all week to feel 'better'.

Like everyone on here I know it's normal, but it hurts so much.

And like Ian said you always send so much support and encouragement to people on here, I am so grateful. 

Please be kind to yourself and know that we are all here for you xx