not managing to good at the moment

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Morning everyone i managed to go back to work really struggled with meeting work buddies for the first time i know i had to get back to some kind of normality but just couldn't hold myself together my emotions have been all over the place really feeling lonely especially  in the mornings i have a 20 minute walk after my 25 mile drive to work and that walk becomes so tear full i cant make any sense of it all i am really struggling  with every aspect of it all sorry for being such a plumb how are you all getting on hopefully your getting stronger each day really looking forward at some point when i can go to a bereavement group and let it all out knowing that these people are on my wave level thanks for listening take care Reg

• Your not any different I'm over a year now and still get tearfull most days though I was strange but it seems many are like that with workmates it's a distraction but on my own a different tale 

Ian
  • Hi Reggie

I think we are all different and grieve in different ways. I don't find myself so tearful now. I still find music difficult but then I avoid it! I also keep really busy. Just my way of dealing with it. I haven't got to the year yet which is Christmas 

Love Alison xxx

• You are doing ok .You have managed a major step going back to work so that is really brave .You just have to celebrate anything you achieve at the moment however small  Its is the loneliness that gets you. I struggle when I come home from  work I expect him to say Hello darling you ok ? So I just say it to him wherever he is now nearby I hope !!! .Keep posting we all understand x

Granny Sue